Are you a Saint or Sinner?

9.01.2017 It's our birthday and we're celebrating all month long! We want to thank all our members for sticking with us, whether you've been here from the beginning or just joined a week ago. We couldn't have done all this without you and we hope to do it for many more years to come. To celebrate there will be a new event posted each week that will allow you to do things you can't do any other time as well as earn prizes! Watch out for due dates though! Once they pass that event is over.

Vampire
10 ♂
09 ♀
Human
11 ♂
13 ♀
Witch
08 ♂
08 ♀
Animator
01 ♂
03 ♀
Merrow
06 ♂
03 ♀
Werewolf
06 ♂
07 ♀
Wereleopard
10 ♂
08 ♀
Werelion
05 ♂
10 ♀
Wanderer
12 ♂
05 ♀
Yokai
04 ♂
06 ♀

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

HURRICANE PARTY!!!
Dante
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 07:21 PM

the invisible man

Dante

Posts 25

Points 58

Occupation ?

Member Inventory: View

All Content OK + Male

Awards: 2

Hey guys, some of you might know some of you don't, but Hurricane Irma is on a snack down course to Florida and for better or worse I live in Florida. XD So this week and probably the coming weeks depending how bad it is, I won't be on. I will be remaining in Florida during the storm hunkering down because to evacuating is too expensive and difficult for our circumstance. I'll see y'all after the storm. Love you guys

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rin
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 09:04 PM

Mrs. Riding Crop

Rin & Sinful Vixen

Switch

Long Forgotten

Posts 137

Points 133

Occupation Workaholic

Even if you are tainted, I don’t mind. Please taint me too.

All Content OK + Stardust

Awards: 3

Stay safe and will be keeping you and your family in my prayers and thoughts for all your safety!
PM
^
Dante
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 07:35 PM

the invisible man

Dante

Posts 25

Points 58

Occupation ?

All Content OK + Male

Awards: 2

I survived, thank everyone that kept me and my family in your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. Special thanks to Rin, my twin Ara, and Sharky! Thank you girls!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL