welcome guest! please log in or register!
welcome back Guest [ Switch account: ]
  • May 4 Sign ups for Sinsomnia's next Board Wide plot have been posted! Sign ups will close May 20th! Get your characters signed up and buckle up for one hell of a ride!
  • Apr 14 The Vampire event is under way! A silent auction with real bidding along with a twist of murderer mystery. This will lead into the Vampire plot for the species that will have prompt throughout the year as well. Those that signed up, we hope you have fun in the event. Thank you!!
  • Apr 10 Our bi-yearly board cleanup is underway. You can find the list of the boards to be deleted as well as a detailed explanation here. Any board not claimed will be deleted on the 14th!
  • Mar 21 Early sign up for the Vampire Silent Auction in April. Want to meet vampires? Become a Pomme? Win some prizes? Sign up and get your character in, all are welcome to this public charity event run by the vampires
  • Mar 11 OTM winners have been posted! And the Leopard event is well under way!
  • Feb 28 OTM Nominations have been posted here and March contests have been posted here! Make sure to get your nominations in by the 7th and enter the contests for prizes!
  • FEB 22 Announcing the Non-Master Incentive Program! Take a look at the details here!

featured

Add Reply
New Poll

The Scents of Sin, open for business
played by GianMuse509 posts
36 years
Writer
3187 points
get a character fragrance
Would you like to have a unique scent for your character?

All you need to do is post to the character account (make sure I can see the application via their profile) and ask for one. These are specifically designed for your character and can either be complex or just an basic list of words to give an impression of the way the character smells to others.

As this is just intended to be fun, please don't request more than one at a time and also remember that you don't need to use the scent. Not if you don't want to.

Please let me know any specifics that you want me to mention when creating the smell for your character. If you want to donate points or threads (totally want those) as a form of payment, you can but you don't need to do that.

CODE
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Special Notes[/b]: Such as whether they have a mate they smell like, or more of the animal scent applies etc. Please be specific as it helps.

Please pick one from below:
I want a [b]BASIC LIST[/B]
I want a [b]COMPLEX SCENT[/b]
played by ZombiiRaaisel13 posts
25 years
Bartender @ Eve Ultra Lounge
19 points
Character Name: Rhea Kingsley
Species: Werelion
Special Notes: She is a born lion, hard-headed and aggressive to outsiders, and a bit of a slut - even if she hates the term. Despite being aggressive, she is very calming to those she cares for and an exceptionally protective woman when it comes to them.

I want a COMPLEX SCENT
played by JocusNymph6 posts
101 years
Unemployed
25 points
Character Name: Brynja Ørjan
Species: Merrow
Special Notes: Not surprisingly Brynja loves the beach, but more so playing with the sand whether on shore or in the water. She's also got a thing for storms and can be found more likely than not in the middle of the storm. She's obsessed with Pop-tarts, especially the strawberry kind.

I want a COMPLEX SCENT
36 years
Writer
3187 points
Brynja Ørjan
It is hard to mistake the delicious combination of lively Sicilian Citron and effervescent Granny Smith Apples, that are both softened and ethereally blended with the intensity of orange blossom as a reminder of all the eternal spring and the enduring quality of her nature that has managed to survive against all the odds. It is mellowed with the delicate waterlily trace that bursts suddenly as the sweet and warm cinnamon is finally all that is left to longer and tease as this woman walks on by.

36 years
Writer
3187 points
rhea kingsley
The kind of heat that comes from this woman is only added too and given further impact by the rich depth of the ylang-ylang that is carried through right from the very first note to hit your senses all the way down to the last base drop of aroma. It is carried around a cascade of sweet grasses that flows with the brilliant clarity of fresh spring water and is strengthened with sandalwood to add weight and the further support of just how resilient this woman actually is.

played by Betty NoirLieutenant39 posts
45 years
RPIT Officer
18 points
Character Name: Richard Winterbourne
Species: Gifted Human
Special Notes: Rick doesn't have a mate but he has a service dog. He also smokes, and wears his favorite leather jacket a lot. He does his best to like chew gum or wear a subtle amounts of cologne, deodorant, and aftershave as to not be one of THOSE guys.

I want a COMPLEX SCENT
36 years
Writer
3187 points
richard winterbourne
Even with all the distractions of his life around him, there is sensual freshness when it comes to the actual personal aroma that is unique to him. It is brushed with leather and warm notes of something more animalistic right at the top but they don't linger once you pay attention, swept away as it translates its active aesthetic into an aromatic blend, with frosted violet leaves and cinnamon that rest upon a bed of vetiver, sandalwood, and musk. For those that go past the more robust scents, there is a last burst of grapefruit with just a hint of black peppercorn to enliven this captivating blend and that touch of spice and vigor.

played by JocusThe Italian Stallion5 posts
96 years
MMA Fighter
25 points
Character Name: Marcus Silvano
Species: Cursed Human
Special Notes: He's a grease monkey, fighter. If he's not in the ring, he's working on some car or motorcycle or another. Loves coffee, almost as much as wine or scotch and he has a penchant for snatching clothes straight out of the dryer to put them on.

I want a COMPLEX SCENT
36 years
Writer
3187 points
marcus silvano
This is a charismatic masculine fragrance, it might surprise given the layers of the mundane greases and the traces of his physical life but it goes beyond that. The sweat and exertion only increase the pungent quality of rich resins born born the aromatic wood of cedar, it is enriched with the bittersweetness of nutmeg and cardamom. Those spices assist in providing that quality of velvet to the to darkly seductive coffee, that is finally rounded by the moonlit freshness of mandarin, sage, and just a final touch of the zesty fresh note of lavender.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll