welcome guest! please log in or register!
welcome back Guest [ Switch account: ]
  • Apr 14 The Vampire event is under way! A silent auction with real bidding along with a twist of murderer mystery. This will lead into the Vampire plot for the species that will have prompt throughout the year as well. Those that signed up, we hope you have fun in the event. Thank you!!
  • Apr 10 Our bi-yearly board cleanup is underway. You can find the list of the boards to be deleted as well as a detailed explanation here. Any board not claimed will be deleted on the 14th!
  • Mar 21 Early sign up for the Vampire Silent Auction in April. Want to meet vampires? Become a Pomme? Win some prizes? Sign up and get your character in, all are welcome to this public charity event run by the vampires
  • Mar 11 OTM winners have been posted! And the Leopard event is well under way!
  • Feb 28 OTM Nominations have been posted here and March contests have been posted here! Make sure to get your nominations in by the 7th and enter the contests for prizes!
  • FEB 22 Announcing the Non-Master Incentive Program! Take a look at the details here!
  • FEB 05 February contests have been posted! Get in on the fun here!
  • FEB 04 The Annual Sinsomnia Smut Contest has started! Information on the contest can be found here. With the lust prompt in effect in Manhattan you have plenty of canon and non-canon options.

featured

Add Reply
New Poll

Moving House
played by GianMuse465 posts
36 years
Writer
3235 points
exciting!!!

So, I have just been told that I will/should be getting the keys to my new house on Monday (23/04) this means my availability has basically gone down to low-nil and depending on that happening, I will be losing the net shortly afterward as I need to get it connected again and that usually takes up to four/five weeks depending.

That will be fun. Basically, I will do my best to wrap up all current threads and will likely bow out of the vampire event as I need to organize everything in order to make this move happen.

I am very excited! Although my net presence will understandably be diminished until everything settles down again and things are connected. I will do my best to keep you up to date etc. However, with only limited mobile connectivity, my options will be very limited. So, after this weekend I will be taking on no new threads and will do my best/appreciate your help in closing out the threads I do have so no one is waiting for me.
played by Nac Mac FeegleLockeness Monster100 posts
27 years
pain in the backside
571 points
Yay for new housie! Very exciting! All the best for the move and we'll try and not burn the site down in the meantime. <3
played by z o m b i i ❥Member13 posts
26 years
Crazy Person
71 points

-hides the matches-

I was doing absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

Also - congrats on the new house! I offer support from my side of the pond!
played by GianMuse465 posts
36 years
Writer
3235 points
update #1

- movers booked! Next Tuesday (24/04)
- So, net will go down at that point...
- Engineer is booked for the 1st May; so around SEVEN days I will be without

I will continue to do my best to get posts up/wrap up the rest etc. so no one is waiting and ultimately see about getting everything back up to speed as quickly as possible. Please bear with me ....

Tomorrow onward I will be packing, most of it should be done before the weekend, I've already sorted out the disposal of unnecessary items. So, I am on something of a roll in that respect.Although there is more to come *mops brow*

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll