Are you a Saint or Sinner?

9.01.2017 It's our birthday and we're celebrating all month long! We want to thank all our members for sticking with us, whether you've been here from the beginning or just joined a week ago. We couldn't have done all this without you and we hope to do it for many more years to come. To celebrate there will be a new event posted each week that will allow you to do things you can't do any other time as well as earn prizes! Watch out for due dates though! Once they pass that event is over.

Vampire
10 ♂
09 ♀
Human
11 ♂
13 ♀
Witch
08 ♂
08 ♀
Animator
01 ♂
03 ♀
Merrow
06 ♂
03 ♀
Werewolf
06 ♂
08 ♀
Wereleopard
10 ♂
08 ♀
Werelion
05 ♂
10 ♀
Wanderer
12 ♂
05 ♀
Yokai
05 ♂
06 ♀

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Anniversary Alteration, Closes September 16th
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:18 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Member Inventory: View

All Content OK + Female

Awards: 6

Anniversary Alteration

Is there something about your character that you'd like to change? Is something just not working? Or are there plot opportunities you want to explore, but the current state of your character makes those plots unreachable?

This is a special anniversary present to thank you all for being with us whether you are a new comer or you've been with us from the beginning you can partake in this.

The alteration is for one existing character and this is still subject to staff approval, but this is your chance to change anything you want to change about your character. Are they a Belle Morte vampire, but you think they might be better suited as a Padma? Change their bloodline. Do you think that maybe they'd be a better man than a woman or vice versa? Change their gender. Or maybe you just want to do something weird and give them wings or some crazy shit like that - I'm not here to judge.

We do highly recommend you consider plot opportunities and growth for your character when making this decision, whether you're giving them a plot twist or changing their species. This is meant to help you expand your RP and plotting opportunities - not to needlessly power up a character.

Fill out the form below to apply for your alteration it must be posted by the due date or they will not be approved.

Note: Making a character an alpha or master (while still subject to staff approval on a case by case basis) will add to your alpha count. If you are already at the limit you will have to pay for a new alpha/master slot.

CODE
[post]
[b]Character[/b]:
[b]Alteration[/b]: if you are giving them a plot twister, curse, or something of that nature, please give a complete write up for that here.
[b]Plot Reason[/b]:
[b]How did this happen IC[/b]? Please try your best to come up with a reason as to why this happened IC - if you can't then the staff will help you. [/post]

PM
^
Yvonne
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:27 PM

Not Walters travel Agent

Yvonne

Queen of All

Posts 120

Points 7

Occupation Pain in Sammeh's butt

That word..I don't think it means what you think it means.

All Content OK + Flying Spaghetti Monster

Awards: 5

Character: Kadence Luvalle
Alteration: Second Lycanthrope Infection: Leopard. Removing Alpha from rat and replacing with Alpha II for Leopard

Reason: Creating a new dominant strain of lycanthropy for Kadence's return to the board.
How did this happen IC? Kadence returned home to defend her home coven against those that attacked her. When she was in this fight she was infected during it just before they cast the spell meant to erase the minds of the locals of the explosive battle that went down

Dropping Resist the Call for CHILD OF OSIRIS

With this power Kadence has the ability to pull a soul back into a body within three days of the vessels death. This must be done within three days, or it simply will not work. If the body is inflicted with a mortal wound, the body is doomed to die again unless the wound is repaired in some way by other means. She is limited to nine chances for this, and after they are exhausted she cannot do it again. The individual whom is raised will come back hungry, and in large amounts of pain, as well as being disoriented, all of which will fade if it is given time. It is important to note that this does nothing but give them their life back, and they will remain just as mortal as they were before their death.

Dropping NAture's Ally for INCORPOREAL COMPANION

With her own blood, or others if she decides, though her own is considerably stronger, Kadence has gained the ability to call forth a spirit of someone whom has died providing she is in the location of their death. She must name the spirit and call for it four times, but once it is summoned it is bound to her and her will. These spirits will not lie, and will have all of the knowledge they had in their life, no matter what it is, they have no reason to tell falsehoods in any manner. Being an Alpha, Kadence can push more for stronger spirits, meaning she is not limited to mortal ones, but the stronger the spirit the more of a struggle for her to bind them and control them, and it can be an intense struggle if the spirit fights back.
PM EMAIL
^
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:30 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (Yvonne @ Sep 10 2017, 12:27 AM)
Alteration: Second Lycanthrope Infection: Leopard
Reason: Creating a new dominant strain of lycanthropy for Kadence's return to the board.
How did this happen IC? Kadence returned home to defend her home coven against those that attacked her. When she was in this fight she was infected during it just before they cast the spell meant to erase the minds of the locals of the explosive battle that went down.

For her new strain to be the dominant one it would have to be an alpha strain so I would add to this that her rat is now a non-alpha and the leopard is the alpha (which can be an Alpha II at most).

Also, please post the powers you'll be dropping and adding because of this change.
PM
^
WonderLand
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:44 PM

Apple jack

WonderLand

Rogue

Posts 22

Points 14

Occupation Student

All Content OK + Female

Awards: 2

Character: Lucja Thora
Alteration: Leopard would be like wereleopards but does not have to answer to them or any vampire that has them as an ATC. She would gain only like one or two powers from it and can not use her vampire powers while in this form. Neither can she use her leopard powers outside of this form
Reason: I thought it would be a good idea. It will also give me some more idea of posts with her. As well as a good plot twist.
How did this happen IC?I was thinking about maybe it being a rogue or someone she met on her travels. I have thought about having her go abroad on a freight ship for a while. It could happen while she is on a different port. Her getting attacked for her foul mouth. I would like some help coming up with a better reason how it happened. However, I do really like this idea a lot.
PM EMAIL
^
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:53 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (WonderLand @ Sep 10 2017, 12:44 AM)
Character: Lucja Thora
Alteration: Water dragon form
Reason: I thought it would be a good idea.
How did this happen IC?Having lived so long and being a pirate Lucja has seen and done a lot of strange things. None so strange as when she helped a witch seven years into being turned. Having had nothing better to do and needing the money Lucja took a job to 'save' a 'treasure' from the hands of some not so savory folk. Said 'treasure' turned out to be said witches grandchild. The seventh daughter of the seventh daughter and the last of her line. Apone completion of her quest and the safe return of the girl. The witch granted a boon to Lucja. The ability to turn in to a great water dragon. Giving her more connection to the sea that she felt so much connection to.

The main reason for this is to promote character and plot development for one of your characters you might be struggling with or just want to change up in some way. I would really like to see an idea that will create plots for your character and considering there are no other water dragons on the site I don't know how this will do that.

I would also need to know exactly what you mean by "water dragon" dragons are canon in the AB universe but they are near extinct and are basically like very large, angry komodo dragons - not the type of dragons you'd see in Merlin, Game of Thrones, Eragon, etc. I would need to have a write up of how this would work and what powers (if any she would gain from this).

But as it stands now, it's going to have to be a soft no on this for now - for a character that only has two posts I would really like to see something you would like to do that will boost her activity. I'm sorry, feel free to do some edits, come up with some ways this could help you plot with her, or come up with a different idea and I'll look again.
PM
^
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 11:59 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (Yvonne @ Sep 10 2017, 12:27 AM)

Alteration: Second Lycanthrope Infection: Leopard. Removing Alpha from rat and replacing with Alpha II for Leopard

How did this happen IC? Kadence returned home to defend her home coven against those that attacked her. When she was in this fight she was infected during it just before they cast the spell meant to erase the minds of the locals of the explosive battle that went down

Dropping Resist the Call for CHILD OF OSIRIS

With this power Kadence has the ability to pull a soul back into a body within three days of the vessels death. This must be done within three days, or it simply will not work. If the body is inflicted with a mortal wound, the body is doomed to die again unless the wound is repaired in some way by other means. She is limited to nine chances for this, and after they are exhausted she cannot do it again. The individual whom is raised will come back hungry, and in large amounts of pain, as well as being disoriented, all of which will fade if it is given time. It is important to note that this does nothing but give them their life back, and they will remain just as mortal as they were before their death.

Dropping NAture's Ally for INCORPOREAL COMPANION

With her own blood, or others if she decides, though her own is considerably stronger, Kadence has gained the ability to call forth a spirit of someone whom has died providing she is in the location of their death. She must name the spirit and call for it four times, but once it is summoned it is bound to her and her will. These spirits will not lie, and will have all of the knowledge they had in their life, no matter what it is, they have no reason to tell falsehoods in any manner. Being an Alpha, Kadence can push more for stronger spirits, meaning she is not limited to mortal ones, but the stronger the spirit the more of a struggle for her to bind them and control them, and it can be an intense struggle if the spirit fights back.

user posted image
PM
^
Lydia Artois
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 12:18 PM

corrupt

Lia

----

Posts 32

Points 40

Occupation Animator

All Content OK + Female

Character: Lydia Artois
Alteration: Ghost conduit form/ghost witch?
Plot Reason: It opens new doors for Lydia because she is gaining new abilities to communicate and work with ghosts and is going to need assistance in mastering her new skill.
How did this happen IC? During the epic battle with Thanos, Lydia opened herself as a conduit for the ghosts of those murdered during the massacre one year ago. The ghosts used Lydia to attack Thanos, and helped defeat the monster. With his death, the link remained open and now Lydia can absorb ghostly power or be possessed by them. When she's using spirit power, she is locked out of her animator abilities. Since the power is new to her, sigils or a magical tattoo are used to keep the ghosts from overwhelming her. If the target is powerful enough, it could still happen..

I wasn't sure if it would qualify as a plot twister or what..If I need to spend points for the sigil/tattoo whatever that's fine. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Brittany Zorian
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 12:47 PM

Nefarious

Jo-Jo

Member of the Kiss

Posts 186

Points 341

Occupation Thief

"There was a time when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to go home."

All Content OK + Female

Awards: 3

Character: Brittany Zorian
Alteration:
Longer for between blood feeding
From the lack of blood over her life there has been an evolutionary change to help her survival- like the humps of camels keep an emergency store of food for the animal to survive long stints in the desert Brittany has developed this similar strain of survival. After feeding, her body is able to store the blood in her body for longer so that it will take longer until she needs her next feeding. The only hang up? This doesn't work unless she feeds directly from someone, feeding from blood bags or likewise will still give her the benefits but it will not help the time between feedings.
Plot Reason:
Brit has never liked feeding from people, she doesn't find the experience pleasurable but I want her to develop into vampirism more, so giving her a good incentive to actually feed from someone might be a good boost!
How did this happen IC? Its been developing over a long time and came to head from recent events
PM
^
Soulo
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 01:10 PM

corrupt

HanSoulo

Sinsomember

Posts 39

Points 0

Occupation Student | Bedroom Singer

Underneath the palm trees / You can leave your worries / I don't need nobody / You and me together

All Content OK + Female

Character: Bakari
Alteration: His mace allows him to see memories of his lives, past and the current life. This is done with the mace present in his hands as he invokes The Bond. The Bond will answer with a vibration of his mace and his mind will be met with images. He must have a general or specific time, or else he will be overwhelmed with images. He can appeal to another’s memories (again, general/specific time) by them shedding a bit of blood on the mace. However, all of this comes at a price. It is a gift and a curse; whatever, should happen in those memories, the emotions/sensations felt (especially pain) will be relived in Bakari’s person. There is no physical injury, but the pain is somewhat reenacted, wearing him out spiritually.
Plot Reason: For a long time, Bakari has so wanted to be able to get some insight on his memories. This way, he got what he was looking for…along with things that he did not bargain for.
How did this happen IC?: Because Bakari has exerted so much energy as of late, what with the Battle with Thanos and being badly injured with electrocution. What he does not know is that these chains of events triggers something. He also does not fully understand the gravity of the Bond he shares with his mace. Sure, he knows he’ll die if it’s lit on fire, but the Bond is so much more. Wepwawet used this Bond to withhold the memories, forming a blockade in that respect. However, with injury and the spiritual connection created when his spirit wolf reached out to an animal, the physical weakening of his leg and the spiritual strengthening of that connection warred with each other, putting the mace at a state of unrest and releasing things it probably should not have.
PM
^
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 02:02 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (Lydia Artois @ Sep 10 2017, 01:18 PM)

Alteration: Ghost conduit form/ghost witch?
Plot Reason: It opens new doors for Lydia because she is gaining new abilities to communicate and work with ghosts and is going to need assistance in mastering her new skill.
How did this happen IC? During the epic battle with Thanos, Lydia opened herself as a conduit for the ghosts of those murdered during the massacre one year ago. The ghosts used Lydia to attack Thanos, and helped defeat the monster. With his death, the link remained open and now Lydia can absorb ghostly power or be possessed by them.  When she's using spirit power, she is locked out of her animator abilities. Since the power is new to her, sigils or a magical tattoo are used to keep the ghosts from overwhelming her. If the target is powerful enough, it could still happen..

I wasn't sure if it would qualify as a plot twister or what..If I need to spend points for the sigil/tattoo whatever that's fine. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

This looks good - but can you just provide a bit more info on what these spirit powers will actually be and a bit more on the sigils and whatnot then it can probably be approved http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 02:04 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (Brittany Zorian @ Sep 10 2017, 01:47 PM)

Character: Brittany Zorian
Alteration:
Longer for between blood feeding
From the lack of blood over her life there has been an evolutionary change to help her survival- like the humps of camels keep an emergency store of food for the animal to survive long stints in the desert Brittany has developed this similar strain of survival. After feeding, her body is able to store the blood in her body for longer so that it will take longer until she needs her next feeding. The only hang up? This doesn't work unless she feeds directly from someone, feeding from blood bags or likewise will still give her the benefits but it will not help the time between feedings.
Plot Reason:
Brit has never liked feeding from people, she doesn't find the experience pleasurable but I want her to develop into vampirism more, so giving her a good incentive to actually feed from someone might be a good boost!
How did this happen IC? Its been developing over a long time and came to head from recent events

user posted image
PM
^
Samantha
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 02:04 PM

Wrath

Toothless

Overlord

Posts 240

Points 507

Occupation

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (Soulo @ Sep 10 2017, 02:10 PM)

Character: Bakari
Alteration: His mace allows him to see memories of his lives, past and the current life. This is done with the mace present in his hands as he invokes The Bond. The Bond will answer with a vibration of his mace and his mind will be met with images. He must have a general or specific time, or else he will be overwhelmed with images. He can appeal to another’s memories (again, general/specific time) by them shedding a bit of blood on the mace. However, all of this comes at a price. It is a gift and a curse; whatever, should happen in those memories, the emotions/sensations felt (especially pain) will be relived in Bakari’s person. There is no physical injury, but the pain is somewhat reenacted, wearing him out spiritually.
Plot Reason: For a long time, Bakari has so wanted to be able to get some insight on his memories. This way, he got what he was looking for…along with things that he did not bargain for.
How did this happen IC?: Because Bakari has exerted so much energy as of late, what with the Battle with Thanos and being badly injured with electrocution. What he does not know is that these chains of events triggers something. He also does not fully understand the gravity of the Bond he shares with his mace. Sure, he knows he’ll die if it’s lit on fire, but the Bond is so much more. Wepwawet used this Bond to withhold the memories, forming a blockade in that respect. However, with injury and the spiritual connection created when his spirit wolf reached out to an animal, the physical weakening of his leg and the spiritual strengthening of that connection warred with each other, putting the mace at a state of unrest and releasing things it probably should not have.

user posted image
PM
^
Rin
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 03:18 PM

Mrs. Riding Crop

Rin & Sinful Vixen

Switch

Long Forgotten

Posts 137

Points 133

Occupation Workaholic

Even if you are tainted, I don’t mind. Please taint me too.

All Content OK + Stardust

Awards: 3

Character: Ryuu Yu
Alteration: Plot twister: Becomes a chimera.

Chimera form - The mad scientists who had managed to kidnap Ryuu, gave him several new traits after the whole crazy incident with Thanos and Talia. A prehensile Inland Taipan snake as a brand new tail to regain his balance, and because it has a life of its own in this form, it could constrict, lunge and bite his enemies. The snake's venomous bite can kill a 100 full grown men and Ryuu has the ability to create and use the venom himself to poison anyone with just a kiss. Thankfully, an antidote could be created from his saliva. A green right eye of a dragoon to regain his vision and depth perception. A lion left shoulder and left arm to recover his lost strength and sensation. A cheetah lower body to regain his lost speed. Dragoon wings - that could be pulled out in his human form - that protrude out of his back to give him the ability to fly. Patches of dragoon scales throughout his body and exoskeleton dragoon horns that run down his spine as extra protection. Thanks to the different physiology of the different animals, he could almost heal instantly however if it was silver, it would heal slower. Instead of smelling just as a leopard or a regular lycan in general, he would smell foreign, different and a mixture of all the animals he has been attached with (snake, dragoon, lion, cheetah, leopard). He is still allergic to silver however he isn't as weak to fire like he used to be, thanks to the dragoon in him. The cold before never affected him however thanks to the reptilian forms (dragoon and snake) attached, when he is cold, it decreases his speed and he can be less flexible compared to when he's warm. Due to the monstrous experimentation that was done upon his beast against its will, it will try to overcome Ryuu more often than before - not just because of the pain in his heart anymore - to protect him. He is less patient, more explosive with rage and unstable compared to before. Needing to hone and work with his beast once more.

Pros: ability to create poison, fly, fire isn't as deadly as before, regained all that was lost from BWP

Cons - cold, unstable beast, 'new body' to adapt to

Plot Reason: Because I'm evil and it would open different doors for many plots
How did this happen IC? He was kidnapped (maybe other Templars too?) sometime after the BWP or shortly after by the crazy scientists of the ex-Templars organization.
PM
^
Lydia Artois
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 04:35 PM

corrupt

Lia

----

Posts 32

Points 40

Occupation Animator

All Content OK + Female

Alteration: Ghost vessel form
How did this happen IC? During the epic battle with Thanos, Lydia opened herself as a conduit for the ghosts of those murdered during the massacre one year ago. The ghosts used Lydia to attack Thanos, and helped defeat the monster. With his death, the link remained open and now Lydia can serve as a vessel for ghostly energy.

Third Eye On the inside of Lydia's right arm, a new tattoo appeared. It provides her with protection from being possessed by ghosts against her will and helps her to control them. However, it may not work against very powerful spirits. When her spectral powers are not in use, the ink is black. If she is using them, it glows a whitish-blue. Lydia has no idea who her mysterious benefactor is, but knows it's going to come in handy.

Powers

Invisibility even when not currently possessed, Lydia has the ability to turn invisible for up to ten minutes at a time. However, her scent is not hidden from lycanthropes and anyone with the ability to see ghosts or auras would be able to see her.

Ability Absorption While channeling spirits, Lydia can gain use of one power the spirit had while it was alive up to a maximum of two no matter how many spirits she has. This could be the healing ability of a lycanthrope, or a witch's spell, or even the medical knowledge of a doctor. Once the spirit leaves Lydia, whatever power she gained will disappear.

Blue Fire Lydia can draw on the spectral energy around her to manipulate the same blue fire that attacked Anya without being possessed. Creating balls of blue flame, she can launch them at her enemies or use it as a shield for a minute or less. The fire can only be extinguished by magical or supernatural means.

Weaknesses: When Lydia is using spirit power, she is locked out of her animator abilities. Each time Lydia is possessed, she inherits memories of the ghosts, good or bad which last long after the possession. This may lead to feelings of deja vu which can be confusing. Each time she uses these powers, it is very draining and she requires rest before she can use them again. is unknown what the long-term effects of channeling spirits will be for Lydia and whether it will affect her animator abilities.
PM
^
sakaira
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 09:35 PM

Lust

Me

Goddess

Old

Posts 260

Points 384

Occupation Chaos

Smile while you have your teeth

All Content OK + Female

QUOTE (Rin @ Sep 10 2017, 04:18 PM)

Character: Ryuu Yu
Alteration: Plot twister: Becomes a chimera.

Chimera form - The mad scientists who had managed to kidnap Ryuu, gave him several new traits after the whole crazy incident with Thanos and  Talia. A prehensile Inland Taipan snake as a brand new tail to regain his balance, and because it has a life of its own in this form, it could constrict, lunge and bite his enemies. The snake's venomous bite can kill a 100 full grown men and Ryuu has the ability to create and use the venom himself to poison anyone with just a kiss. Thankfully, an antidote could be created from his saliva. A green right eye of a dragoon to regain his vision and depth perception. A lion left shoulder and left arm to recover his lost strength and sensation. A cheetah lower body to regain his lost speed. Dragoon wings - that could be pulled out in his human form - that protrude out of his back to give him the ability to fly. Patches of dragoon scales throughout his body and exoskeleton dragoon horns that run down his spine as extra protection. Thanks to the different physiology of the different animals, he could almost heal instantly however if it was silver, it would heal slower. Instead of smelling just as a leopard or a regular lycan in general, he would smell foreign, different and a mixture of all the animals he has been attached with (snake, dragoon, lion, cheetah, leopard). He is still allergic to silver however he isn't as weak to fire like he used to be, thanks to the dragoon in him. The cold before never affected him however thanks to the reptilian forms (dragoon and snake) attached, when he is cold, it decreases his speed and he can be less flexible compared to when he's warm. Due to the monstrous experimentation that was done upon his beast against its will, it will try to overcome Ryuu more often than before - not just because of the pain in his heart anymore - to protect him. He is less patient, more explosive with rage and unstable compared to before. Needing to hone and work with his beast once more.

Pros: ability to create poison, fly, fire isn't as deadly as before, regained all that was lost from BWP

Cons - cold, unstable beast, 'new body' to adapt to

Plot Reason: Because I'm evil and it would open different doors for many plots
How did this happen IC? He was kidnapped (maybe other Templars too?) sometime after the BWP or shortly after by the crazy scientists of the ex-Templars organization.

I'm okay with the lycan parts as those are infections to be experimented on. Same with snake, but Dragoons are shifters, exceedingly rare and actually not known to the world at large for them to have captured to have been integrated with this experimentation. These parts will have to be removed, sorry love, but otherwise this is good.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Stefne
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 11:19 PM

Mighty Morphing Puppy

Steffers

Posts 97

Points 19

Occupation Desk Sitter

All Content OK + Female

Awards: 5

Character: Pawlina Bosko
Alteration: Paw will develop mental powers, seemingly from out of nowhere. Whatever she's thinking will appear in a transparent halo around the top of her head. The power will be impossible to control at first, and every single thought she has, whether it be dialogue or an image or both, will appear around her. Her inner voice will be as print, as if she's writing it. If she's tired, the images will be even more skewed and especially slow. And just wait until you see when she's high. It'll be quite a ride.

Just as our brains work, whatever appears above her head will not be clear. The images will shift, be fuzzy, inaccurate. Faces will skewed. Words will be misspelled if she doesn't know the spelling of it, and the handwriting will be messy. It's all the chaos and quickness of a young brain, as if you were inside it. So, if she hates you, well, you're going to know it.

Plot Reason: Paw is a stick in the mud that needs a bit of a push to open up to people. And since I'm evil, this push is directly off a cliff.

How did this happen IC? How do any mental powers ever happen? Okay, well, she's not an X-Man and she already went through puberty. So, the power was always inside her, it just took its time developing.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL