welcome guest! please log in or register!
welcome back Guest [ Switch account: ]
  • FEB 05 February contests have been posted! Get in on the fun here!
  • FEB 04 The Annual Sinsomnia Smut Contest has started! Information on the contest can be found here. With the lust prompt in effect in Manhattan you have plenty of canon and non-canon options.
  • FEB 04 Get your votes in for January OTMs here!
  • JAN 21 Voting for the GIF inspired contest is up! Read the entries and vote here.
  • JAN 08 Our new, fully customized skin is done! We're so excited for our new look!
  • JAN 08 Vote for the yearly superlatives here!
  • JAN 08 please remember to fill out the census recount here.

featured

Add Reply
New Poll

Whimisical Creations by Gian Avur, open
played by GianMuse344 posts
36 years
Writer
3873 points

all my codes & graphics
I don't really have many rules when it comes to this sort of thing; most of them are common sense when you come right down to it.If you use this shop please remember to enjoy what is made for you (grins)!

Firstly, please don't ask for something from here if you have already asked elsewhere, that is just being polite. Second, I have other things I do - such as being a mother & posting - which means I may need to have some time to respond.

• Please do be specific about what you want; I will not know unless you put it down and disappointment might then result. I will always let you know if something is beyond by skills; so please respect my limits.
  • If you just want an Avatar; please check out this shop and ask away; I also make OUT OF CHARACTER ones as well and will happily work something up for you.
  • There are some excellent free-to-use templates on the site; available here, if you want an image sized for one of them then just ask and I'll make an image only.
  • These are are some examples of the post templates I will make :
    One & Two - you can pick from these and ask for specific personalisations. If you want a a large image style like this or this please, please request only if there are good high quality images available other it just won't work.

When replying use the following code;

CODE
    [b]species of character[/b]: [b]character face claim[/b]: [b]preferred images[/b]: HQ preferred [b]Colours/Style/Theme[/b]: Be as specific as you can, otherwise I'll just get on with what my muse sparks in regard to the character etc.
    played by GianMuse344 posts
    36 years
    Writer
    3873 points
    @Eligrea

oceans have secrets, it’s practically what they’re for. To hide things. To separate one world from another.
    this is a test!

this is speech!

@name

CODE
    [dohtml]
    <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Slabo+27px|Unica+One|Italianno" rel="stylesheet">

<style type="text/css">

.grcontainer-m0 { width: 660px; height: 500px; position: relative; }
    .gr-pbox-mo { width: 660px; height: 455px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/TS0ZSHf.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat;  z-index: 2; position: relative; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: solid 5px #6face3; padding: 20px 20px; color: #fff; }

.tag-mo { position: relative; top: -280px; width: 100px; left: 100px; color: #fff; background-color: rgba(105,150,227, 0.8); display: block; font-size: 7px; font-family: 'Unica One', cursive; padding: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;  }

.lyrics-mo { position: relative; top: 150px; left: 100px; display: block; width: 200px;  color: #fff; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px #000; font-size: 20px; line-height: 15px; }
    .lyrics-mo b { text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 55px; font-family: 'Italianno', cursive; color: #ff9c9c; line-height: 20px;}

.body-mo { position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: -115px;  left: -170px;  line-height: 110%; height: 420px; width: 300px; overflow: auto; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;  text-align: justify; background-color: rgba(105,150,227, 0.8); padding: 15px; border: solid 1px #6face3; }
    .body-mo:first-letter { font-family: 'Italianno', cursive; text-transform: uppercase; float: left; padding-right: 16px; font-size: 75px; color: #ff9c9c; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; }
    .body-mo t { color: #ff9c9c; text-shadow: 1px 1px #000; }

</style>

<center>
    <div class="grcontainer-mo"><div class="gr-pbox-mo">
    <div class="lyrics-mo"><b>oceans have secrets</b>, it’s practically what they’re for. To hide things. To separate one world from another.</div><div class="body-mo">

this is a test! <p>

<t>this is speech!</t>

</div><div class="tag-mo">@name</div> </center>[/dohtml]
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll