Are you a Saint or Sinner?

9.01.2017 It's our birthday and we're celebrating all month long! We want to thank all our members for sticking with us, whether you've been here from the beginning or just joined a week ago. We couldn't have done all this without you and we hope to do it for many more years to come. To celebrate there will be a new event posted each week that will allow you to do things you can't do any other time as well as earn prizes! Watch out for due dates though! Once they pass that event is over.

Vampire
10 ♂
09 ♀
Human
11 ♂
13 ♀
Witch
08 ♂
08 ♀
Animator
01 ♂
03 ♀
Merrow
06 ♂
03 ♀
Werewolf
06 ♂
08 ♀
Wereleopard
10 ♂
08 ♀
Werelion
05 ♂
10 ♀
Wanderer
12 ♂
05 ♀
Yokai
05 ♂
06 ♀

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

have the courage of your desire, @Samantha
Wayland Scordato
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 02:19 PM

Nefarious

Gian Avur

Eros

Posts 123

Points 199

Occupation Research Scientist

I wanna do real bad things to you

Member Inventory: View

All Content OK + Male

Awards: 3

discovery is dangerous but so is life, A man unwilling to take risk is doomed
never to learn, never to grow
never to live
He wasn't about to deny that he had thoroughly enjoyed the experience of dinner with Quinn; life had occasionally gotten in the way of things progressing between the two of them. Wayland had been attending to the needs of the pack; that was always his first priority - it had to be. After all, he was the Eros and that was always associated with a strong willingness towards self-sacrifice. Now that he had managed to secure some time, he wanted to use it properly.

Wayland wasn't the kind of man who would ignore someone in need; the fact that Quinn was a vampire and not a wolf wasn't really an issue. As he had enjoyed relationships with others who were not wolf in the past - after all, he hadn't been born one and everyone had a past.

The thoughts which his mind had chosen to provide him with, were the provocation that made him chuckle, the sound a low rumbling that filled his chest and had the receptionist looking at him with a rather curious sort of glance in his direction "No rush...I'm just chilling here. The ambience is very restful" he remarked and offered a flash of another smile in her direction.

Using his charm was nothing new for him and he saw no reason not to subject some of the staff to a taste while he waited on Quinn to arrive. This wasn't the first time he had propped up the furniture and it wouldn't be the last.

For the time being he was relaxed and at the moment nothing was flashing up on his phone to suggest he was about to end up being called away before he had the chance to meet the lovely young woman that held so much fascination and interest for both him and Kim. Possibly others? Wayland hadn't asked for or needed to hear a detailed explanation about her life or personal company or lack of it. Instead he was willing and curious enough to spend time in getting to know her better; if she was willing to allow it.

PM EMAIL
^
Quinn Cole
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 12:45 AM

Nefarious

Samantha

Temoin

Posts 133

Points 362

Occupation None

The grass is greener under me.

All Content OK + Female

Awards: 12 (9 displayed)

Got my addictions And I love to fix 'em. Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Tell me something that'll change me I'm gonna love you with my hands tied Show me your teeth
Most people would think it was horrible to be attracted to someone who your girlfriend introduced you too, at the very least it would be seen as odd by the general public, but Quinn didn’t car – and neither did Kim for that matter, so it worked. So when Wayland wanted to get together again after their shared dinner with Kim she accepted, not knowing what he had planned or what was in store for the two of them but he had intrigued her enough for her to be interested, at least for the moment. Not to mention Quinn had been starting to develop a bit of a soft spot for werewolves, probably because of her relationship with Kim, but unlike others, that didn’t mean she was limited to only being with Kim.

Quinn raised for the night in her bed that was rarely actually used for sleeping considering Quinn died every morning at dawn so after she swung her legs off the bed and moved towards the bathroom the blankets on the bed weren’t even disheveled because the dead don’t move. After a long shower that moderately warmed her cool skin she slipped on her robe and left her room, padding to the elevator with bare feet, where she went a couple floors up to the feeding room where she was sure to find a willing feeder.

It was quite possible that Quinn hadn’t really considered the job she was taking on when she became second in command for Nova, there was always something for her to do, some dispute to solve or a vampire in need a assistance. It wasn’t exactly what she would have called her dream job, but Nova had needed her and she would be there for her friend. Besides, she’d be lying if she said she didn’t like the way the feeders’ eyes all widened when she entered, practically salivating to serve the second banana because they all thought she had the power to turn them, and she did – but that didn’t mean she would. She like the status of second in command and perks that came with it that she would tolerate the rest of her job – the part that actually mattered.

After drinking deep and being well fed Quinn returned to her room to get ready for her…date? meeting? with Wayland. She dried her hair and let it hang loose around her face after running some product through it and applied her signature red lipstick along with a little makeup to give more color to her complexion – something she had needed before she had become a vampire, for she hadn’t been undead and out of the sun long enough to have paled over time. She took her time getting dressed, choosing a simple white suit set with a black, lace crop top underneath, exposing some of the pale flesh of her stomach. She slipped her cell phone into her back pocket as she stepped into her nude pumps and headed up to the lobby where she knew she would find Wayland.

She strode into the lobby, her heels clicking against the tiled floor with each step as her eyes searched for Wayland, who turned out to not be hard to find for a couple different reasons. There was a small smile on her face, one that didn’t expose her fangs, at least not yet, as she approached him and took the seat next to him without a word, ”Big plans tonight? Looks like you’re waiting for someone.”

PM
^
Wayland Scordato
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 11:57 AM

Nefarious

Gian Avur

Eros

Posts 123

Points 199

All Content OK + Male

never to live
Wayland wasn't completely upset with the way that she was approaching all of this, it was actually fun and he didn't get the chance to do a lot of fun these days. It was rather hard to accept that his life had become less about enjoying and more about duty and responsibility.

This was a chance to do forget for a little while that he had any kind of responsibility hanging over his shoulders right now. Wayland smiled as he caught sight of the pale beauty that was very much the initial allure and attraction of this young vampire because she was young. Wayland knew that now, not that it made her less dangerous or potentially deadly but there was nothing terrible about adding that kind of spice into the mix. Not under the right circumstances or when the chance came along.

"...does it now? I guess I must be doing something right. Not the sort of thing I normally fail at though" Wayland chuckled and moved towards the young woman with an increasing wider smile.

While he wouldn't say anything approaching this, he was truly glad to see here and finally have a chance at another conversation and a little time with her right now "I am sure you're planning on managing to have me swoon eventually, so shall I bow now and kiss your hand...save us all the trouble, hmm?" why not have a little fun right form the get-go? Besides if she said yes, that was only going to manage to make it easier for him to capture the sweet taste of her scent against his lips one more time.

"Have you fed?" he asked, wanting to clarify at least a little of the direction this evening was going to end up going in.

PM EMAIL
^
Quinn Cole
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 12:12 AM

Nefarious

Samantha

Temoin

Posts 133

Points 362

Occupation None

All Content OK + Female

Tell me something that'll change me I'm gonna love you with my hands tied Show me your teeth
Quinn liked to have fun, that was what it all boiled down to. She had spent so long being an outcast, a freak, stuck in her own head with the voices of everyone around her reverberating around like some dark empty cave that she had missed so much of life. She hadn’t just lost the time when she hadn’t been able to control her powers at all and had basically been a shut in, but she had also lost the time after - she had been so afraid to push herself, to get out there - surround herself in a crowd because she was terrified she’d be driven insane or that she just couldn’t do it that she never tried.

It was odd that that her be given a death sentence had been the thing that made her actually live, though she had a feeling that happened to a lot of people. BUt when she had been diagnosed she didn’t worry about it anymore. She went out to clubs and bars and had sex and had fun, all the while getting a better grasp on her powers and how to deal with them around a lot of people or during sex. Now that she was a vampire she didn’t have to deal with any of her human hangups, she was finally free and she intended to take full advantage of that fact.

After Quinn sat down next to Wayland she couldn’t help but take a deep breath when the scent of his skin reached her nose - the familiar earthiness of werewolf, but also something that smelled refreshing overall, like a natural spring or something. When Wayland offered to bow and kiss her hand Quinn raised an eyebrow before laughing softly, ”I mean, I won’t say no. What woman doesn’t want to be worshipped every now and then?” another perk of her eyebrow before she gave him a wider smile that just barely showed the tips of her fangs.

At his other question Quinn nodded as she crossed her legs slowly, ”I have, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right?” her tongue barely sliding out of her mouth to lick her bottom lip as if she was remembering the taste, but it was more just a seduction tactic. ”Why? Did you want to offer?” her voice was teasing, but she leaned closer as she asked, putting their bodies closer than they already were.

PM
^
Wayland Scordato
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 06:54 AM

Nefarious

Gian Avur

Eros

Posts 123

Points 199

All Content OK + Male

never to live
He certainly didn't need or want more encouragement; at least not right now. Wayland wasn't about to be the sort of man to back down on his stated word and so, even though he was smiling while he did it, Wayland did bend down in a fairly well-executed bow as he reached out to take her hand and slowly kissed it. Wayland lingered over her smooth skin, breathing in the scent and sighing happily as he did so.

Wayland was a man of the senses, he demanded and expected all of them to be satisfied before he could truly let go and just be able to enjoy whatever was happening around him. It was the kind of thing that people often missed about him but Wayland supposed that without announcing it on some forty foot poster that blared that information out. That was the case with most things though, the hidden parts that made up the whole of a person and were often misunderstood or overlooked in the face of something more physical and immediately real "I have to say I'm not in the least bit disappointed..." he replied, taking his time to return to standing up, while almost discretely pulling her bodily towards him at the same time.

"...would you think more or less of me if I said, yes? It's not an experience I've had but I would rather know if it is really as much commentary as seems to be happening lately" oh, he was teasing and that was why it was so much fun really. In fact, Wayland really and truly was curious. As the Eros he knew that he was the person people would come to with these kinds of questions and he didn't have the answers at the moment.

So, a little bit selfish but the rest involved his own desire to possess that information in the first place.

Wayland didn't argue with the rest and instead the smile that appeared on his showed just how much he was enjoying all of this, Quinn was the kind of woman that he completely understood would have an appeal to and for Kin and he wasn't any less affected by it all but it was just nice to be able to have some time with a person who had the sort of qualities you looked for in company.

PM EMAIL
^
Quinn Cole
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 02:51 AM

Nefarious

Samantha

Temoin

Posts 133

Points 362

Occupation None

All Content OK + Female

Quinn watched with dark eyes and a smile as Wayland bent down in front of her form, sitting on the chair with her legs crossed, and she offered him her hand. The touch of his flesh a burst of immediate heat, a kind of heat she had never possessed, even as a human for lycanthropes ran hotter than any other species. When his lips met the pale skin of her hand her smile widened, though when she felt the sharp intake of breath as he scented her, her eyes fluttered closed for a moment. Upon standing he drew her to him and she stood without any resistance, all too willing to close the gap between them.

”I’m glad - I don’t like to disappoint,” she replied with a sly smile that implied more than just the base meaning of her words. Quinn had found that she loved flirting, the thrill of the chase, the intricate dance that could lead to even more fun in private. Now that Quinn was able to completely shut out emotions and thoughts of those around her when she wanted to, she discovered that without the distraction she could focus on what she wanted and determine the best way of how to get it. It was true that she could just look into Wayland’s mind and find out exactly what he wanted from her, but it took a bit of the fun out of it. Sure, she would use it during sex quite often, but that was different.

Quinn dragged her fangs gently over her lip as she pulled it into her mouth slightly, thinking about Wayland’s question, ”I wouldn’t ever think less of someone for giving in to what they really want,” she raised a delicate hand to his chest and let her fingers play upon the muscle she could feel underneath his clothes, ”And I think you’ll find that feeding a vampire can be...uniquely pleasurable, depending on what vampire is feeding on you, of course.” Wayland seemed like a man who knew what he wanted, which made him a good match for Quinn, because while she didn’t mind playing games every once in awhile, she generally preferred someone who was upfront.

”So Wayland, we have the whole night, what would you like to do?” her fingers were still playing along his chest and her head tilted slightly to the side with a small smile on her face as she waited for the answer.

PM
^
Wayland Scordato
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 12:05 PM

Nefarious

Gian Avur

Eros

Posts 123

Points 199

All Content OK + Male

never to live
Wayland had spent too long working on building the kind of confidence that allowed him to be completely sure of what he wanted as well as how to take it. As often as it caused him trouble it was also the only way that he wanted to live; Wayland had long since decided that living was far more important than worrying about how people were judging him ...or not.

Around Quinn, he was absolutely sure he didn't need to worry or be ashamed about any of it “Or being disappointed? I would ...expect that you would be the kind of woman that demanded and expected nothing less” he replied, grinning as his hand reached up to rest over her own and stroked the smooth, cool skin underneath his own much warmer hand “Which is a quality I admire in people” Wayland added, just in case it wasn't already obvious from the way he had been acting or even just from his presence here in the first place.

I think; no I know I am interested in learning what sort of bite your kind of vampire gives, unless that isn't something that you'd want to do?” Wayland had always adopted a live now approach to most situations. It might not always end up working out exactly the way he had wanted but it invariably ended up being a memorable one, whether that memory ended up being good or bad it was always without regret that he approached the next one. Wayland liked to be uncomplicated; right now he needed that a whole lot. As his life with the pack was everything else, there was the whole issue with Dannika and of course handling being the necessary support for Kim while she worked with Cy; slightly less stressful but just as challenging in its own way. Wayland ended up with his vague suggestive smile on his lips as he waited for her reply, calmly and without concern meeting her eyes. Even though he knew that wasn't always the best thing to do when it came to vampires.

PM EMAIL
^
Quinn Cole
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 08:45 PM

Nefarious

Samantha

Temoin

Posts 133

Points 362

Occupation None

All Content OK + Female

[QUOTE=Quinn Cole,Sep 7 2017, 03:51 AM]
Wayland had been able to grab and hold her attention from the first moment they met - he was a confident man, but not overconfident in a way that would have been annoying or grating after awhile; there was only so long you could be around someone who loved themselves far more than anything else in the world before you would be driven insane by their narcissism. She had little patience for men or women who believed they were the end all, be all and God’s gift to humanity - that was the kind of blatant narcissism that wouldn’t get them anywhere near her. Quinn liked to be around people like Wayland because he, like Kim, had an easy sort of confidence and a draw to them that made Quinn feel a little like a moth to the flame and considering they were the heat to Quinn’s cool, it was an apt comparison.

”You’re right, although people who disappoint me don’t tend to stay around for very long. There’s no reason to deal with it when you don’t have to,” there was probably a better way to word that, but she almost liked how a simple sentence could be made dangerous and exciting because of the very nature of what she was now. ”You either read people very well or you’re trying to seduce me,” Quinn said with an easy smile as she tilted her head, ”Which is it?”

She could almost laugh at Wayland’s question as to whether she would even actually want to feed from him - there was little else that was a more pleasurable experience than feeding from a lycanthrope, and for Quinn werewolves were at the top of her list and not just because of Kim. She was starting to think there was more than just a closeness with Kim that was drawing her towards the werewolves of the city. ”I’m sure I could work up an appetite,” she said with a flash of fangs as he hand dropped from his chest, though she didn’t step back from him, leaving very little space between their bodies. ”I have to ask though, is this scientific curiosity or just something you want to do? Or both?”

Honestly, it made little difference to Quinn which it was, but it would be interesting to know what made Wayland tick without actually delving into his mind - another new ability she had now that she could completely shield. She had a good idea that Wayland wasn’t just coming to see her for a purely scientific reason or to only get his curiosities answered, but she also knew he was a scientist so she would have been surprised if his intellectual interests didn’t get the best of him at least once.

PM
^
Wayland Scordato
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 01:41 AM

Nefarious

Gian Avur

Eros

Posts 123

Points 199

All Content OK + Male

never to live
He wasn't making any conscious effort to be attractive; although that didn't mean that it couldn't admit to being rather pleased that Quinn was one of those who seemed to appreciate his company. The list wasn't that extensive no matter what anyone else might choose to think about the matter, he might not be the most monogamous individual out there but he also didn't bounce from bed to bed either “I would expect nothing less, though occasionally do have to deal with those kind of people – the less pleasant aspect of my work but one I undertake as best I can” as much as Wayland would prefer to pick and choose a little more when it came to the Eros role, the truth was he had to be available for all even when the person(s) weren't always the most willing to listen, understand or accept that he was helping.

It can't be both? After all, I've never been interested in limiting myself, especially if I don't need to and would you mind a little seduction?” he made it a question without answering her directly because well it was the kind of thing that he liked to do, had to do in some cases. Wayland needed to make people challenge their own preconceptions, particularly among the wolves and people he was helping to make them more stable, confident but also just unafraid. It was the fear that bound so many people to places, and things which did them not the lease bit of good “Although I think I prefer to seduce if I have to pick one” the wide grin suggested strongly that Wayland was at least in part still amused and hopefully amusing as well. It was his calm, confident nature that worked so well (at least on some) to help make them comfortable in his presence as they listened to him speak.

Both. When it comes to science, it's always there. I can't change who I am and I don't really want to make that attempt...why hide away from who I am?” Wayland had worked long and hard to find his own acceptance in himself but also to make sure that he didn't end up being ashamed of it in the least.

That had been a little bit harder “Besides that kind of curiosity is merely one of my passions and I prefer those circumstances that enable me to satisfy all of them; what about you? Anything that makes you curious...and passionate?” he questioned warmly, one hand sliding out to gently stroke up and down the length of her arm in a slow patient, unhurried movement.

PM EMAIL
^
Quinn Cole
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 01:30 AM

Nefarious

Samantha

Temoin

Posts 133

Points 362

Occupation None

All Content OK + Female

There were probably a lot of people who were on the outside looking in who thought that Quinn could be considered “easy,” but in her mind she was anything but that. Just because she took more than one person to her bed (sometimes at the same time) didn’t mean she would take anyone to her bed - she might take them solely for that reason, but she actually was a pretty picky person when it came to that part of her life. She had the unique talent of being able to see directly into someone’s head and on more than one occasion she had kicked people out in the middle of sex for something she had “overheard.” Maybe that wasn’t entirely fair, but while Quinn literally had all the time in the world, she didn’t want to waste it.

Quinn tilted her head slightly and shrugged gracefully while she wore a small smile on her face at Wayland’s comment about him expecting nothing less from her. She took it as a compliment while other women may have regarded it as a backhanded compliment and a way to say that they were a hardass. Quinn was a hardass a lot of the time and it wasn’t something she was ashamed of. ”Well, you have more patience than I do, though, I guess if we’re talking outside our personal life I have to deal with it on occasion as well,” being second in command of the kiss left her to deal with issues that weren’t important enough to bring to Nova and since they weren’t important it usually meant they were quite stupid.

Quinn smiled and looked off to the side, blinking slowly before returning her gaze to Wayland, ”Yeah, it can it both, and I’ll never say no to seduction - it rarely leads to anything I don’t like,” blood and sex were what seduction usually led to and as a vampire she could say with certainty that those were high on her list of what she enjoyed. She smiled and wrinkled her nose a bit at the werewolf, ”I think I’d prefer that one too,” she gave him a small smile that showed only the barest flash of fang.

Not hiding was something Quinn could appreciate, it wasn’t until after she became a vampire that she realized how much she had been hiding, not just from the public, but from herself. Her desires, her confidence, her body, and her powers - they were all things that she had tried to make as small as possible because she had never been comfortable with the attention they could bring until she had been turned. ”I like that - I hid for too long and it isn’t any way to lead a full life,” she spoke as if she were much older than she was, but her life experiences differed so much from the general public, not only with her turning, but with her powers growing up sometimes she felt as if she were much older than she was.

The emphasis Wayland put on the word satisfy was enough to make things low in her body tighten, making her lips pull up at the sides as if she had a secret. ”I’m curious about all the things I haven’t experienced yet,” her eyes flicked down to watch his dark hand travel down the pale skin of her arm, ”And I’m passionate about....” she paused for a moment to think, ”Freedom. The ability to do anything I want to do when I want want to and not feel ashamed of it. It isn’t a tangible thing like science, but…” she trailed off and stepped closer to the werewolf so that she caught a stronger smell of his scent. She glanced around the lobby and caught Ian, the receptionist staring at the two of them standing together, when he realized she had seen him he suddenly became very busy with something on the computer, ”I think we might be drawing attention to ourselves, if you’d like to take this conversation about our passions somewhere a bit more private?”

PM
^
Wayland Scordato
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 10:31 AM

Nefarious

Gian Avur

Eros

Posts 123

Points 199

All Content OK + Male

never to live
Wayland wasn't trying to be terribly alluring - alright, perhaps a little bit - but he was after all out to make a continued good impression with this particular young woman.

Although young was a relative term; as even though Quinn had only been a vampire for a very short span of time somehow it hadn't prevented her from gaining the king of ageless wisdom that usually came much later in life - most often accompanied by more than a few grey hairs on the top of the head. All of which Wayland was perfectly aware were the kind of things that led towards assumptions and that was never a particularly good idea.

Not when he wanted to know her, that was the most important consideration as far as Wayland was concerned "Sometimes it isn't the kind of thing you need to think in terms of quantifying in the same way we do with science...freedom isn't as straightforward as that" but it was no less important just because it didn't fall within those items which could be bound and marked in a way accessible and settled by science "Do you think we should worry more about shock, outrage or excitement and which then would you most prefer to be the case?" he asked.

Wayland couldn't see any immediate reason not to indulge in some further teasing between the two of them "Though I've no issue with taking things to a more private setting; where we only need to be worried about what opinions we form ourselves" he replied and smiled in as warm and gentle manner as he had ever done before now.

It had been hard at times for him to listen to some of the comments about Kim and Quinn, mostly vague murmurings but he knew that not every member of the pack was thrilled about Kim's choices. Although Wayland wasn't completely or specifically certain if her relationship with Quinn was widely known and he had seen no wisdom in sharing it.

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL