welcome guest! please log in or register!
welcome back Guest [ Switch account: ]
  • FEB 22 Announcing the Non-Master Incentive Program! Take a look at the details here!
  • FEB 05 February contests have been posted! Get in on the fun here!
  • FEB 04 The Annual Sinsomnia Smut Contest has started! Information on the contest can be found here. With the lust prompt in effect in Manhattan you have plenty of canon and non-canon options.
  • FEB 04 Get your votes in for January OTMs here!
  • JAN 21 Voting for the GIF inspired contest is up! Read the entries and vote here.
  • JAN 08 Our new, fully customized skin is done! We're so excited for our new look!
  • JAN 08 Vote for the yearly superlatives here!
  • JAN 08 please remember to fill out the census recount here.

featured

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Gifts To Treasure, feat. Rosalia (Stefne)
played by SouloSpirit Wolf57 posts
226 years
Personal Trainer/Bodyguard
46 points
Bakari had, actually, planned to give Rosalia this gift on Christmas. But, after the campfire gathering that the Pack had, he was kiiiinda too happy about giving it to her to wait it out. Besides, what he had set up was currently ready and waiting for her appearance. So, Bakari had been all too pleased to pull her aside so that he may relay some...news to her. He, also, called for Aziza, who took to playing around in the leaves at the back of the Lodge.

Aziza was just beside as he called out to the woman. His woman. "Rosalia?"

@Stefne | outfit | music
played by StefneBone Cave Pack Guardian18 posts
33 years
Munin
22 points
Rosalia?

Head tilted away from the frozen lake. Ro turned around in her chair to see Bach standing up the hill. She’d been sitting by the unlit fire pit, gazing off into the frosty wilderness to just… be, she guessed. Even if she was dead, even if she no longer had a wolf to have all her own, the woods still seemed to call to her. What she wouldn’t give to have one more run with the pack…

Sighing at the thought, she stood and walked to Bach. She’d been wearing sweatpants and an old shirt while she’d been sitting. But as she walked to her wolfie, her clothes shifted to something cuter, sexier. It wasn’t as if he demanded she always look fuckable whenever he was around, but she liked to do so for him. Before they met, there hadn’t been anyone to dress up for, and she hadn’t exactly been doing much for just herself. He gave her drive, and she held on so tight.

She smiled warmly as she approached and hands lay gently on his jawline, bringing him in for a kiss. “Hello, Handsome.”

226 years
46 points
He didn't have to wait long before he saw Rosalia approaching. And might he say, damn. She was quite a sight in the outfit that she was wearing. Bakari licked his lips, thinking about wanting to peel it off if her. Soon, Bakari thought to himself. And for the moment, he listened.

She kissed him and he wrapped his arms around her waist and reciprocated. And when he finally pulled away, he said, "Hey, jamila. Such a precarious selection of clothes for the weather." Bakari grinned and glanced down at Aziza who had her head tilted to the side at them.

"There's something I've been wanting to show you..."

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
Ro giggled at his comment about her clothes, seeing that flirty little wolf through the joke. She loved teasing him, even though so far their relationship had been mostly that. Although keeping her solid form had definitely gotten easier, that control plummeted whenever she was in a highly emotional state. And yes, that meant lust and passion. They’d tried touching, stroking, sucking, but it never lasted long to their dismay. And every time, she felt so guilty, so ashamed that she couldn’t bring him pleasure. It didn’t matter to her if she never orgasmed again –she’d gotten into that mindset not too long after dying. She just wanted him to not think being with a dead girl was all a waste of time. He obviously wasn’t the asexual type. They’d keep trying, and keep wishing one day it would finally happen.

“Haven’t you heard? Winter is mini skirt weather.” For emphasis, her bare leg slowly rubbing against his leg. The best thing about being dead, no heat or bitter cold got in the way.

She giggled and bent down to scratch Aziza’s chin, and kissed her forehead. “Ugh, best pup in the world!” She absolutely adored the puppy, pet and hugging and kissing her any chance she could.

When Bach spoke again, she stood from Aziza. “Show me? Well, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you naked more times that I could count so… not sure what else you can show me.” She grinned widely, teasing.

226 years
46 points
Even if Bakari wasn't an actual werewolf, he sure did have the spirit of one (and he's debating on whether or not the pun was intended). That included being comfortable in just his skin, no clothes. That included prizing the sense of touch. And this was even more so because he and Ro couldn't do it a lot before she loses control of her solid form. Of course, he could not blame her, and he didn't. But he knew that she seemed to beat herself up for it.

But, with this gift in mind, he was hoping that he could change things. Help. Bach really hoped it worked. It had never really occurred to him the possibility of it not working. But, with him wanting to show her now, the possibility was so much more real, and it made Bach doubt. But he had to try.

"I've not heard that, but I'm not going to complain," Bakari said in a smooth tone, his voice low as he went to kiss her neck. When Ro piped up about Aziza, Bach grinned. "I second that opinion." And then he went to rub over Aziza's head. After he had mentioned that he had a surprise, her comment had him chuckling. "Oh, let's not pretend that you don't like it every time. But this... is different. It's actually something Aziza and I want to show you. Come to the bedroom with us. Aziza, lead the way, yeah?" And so, she did.

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
She had to admit… as stupidly and awkwardly as it was, when he said him and Aziza had something to show her… her mind dived head first into the gutter. She was lucky she couldn’t blush or else her face would be a ripe tomato right then and there. So, instead, she forced her thoughts to shift to her man, picturing that picturesque body under all those pesky clothes. She took his hand, walking alongside him, making sure he didn’t misstep into the snow.

He’d definitely made progress with his knee, though he’d still needed the cane. She’d have to give him a massage later on.

Even if she never slept, even if she didn’t have any belongings, Bach had made it clear that they shared the bedroom at the Lodge. It still took some getting used to. It wasn’t as if she felt she was intruding –hell, she’d seen him naked more than clothed at that point– but… maybe she just needed something of her own there. Could she convince Draven or Max to buy her something?

Once inside, she took a seat on the bed, crossing her legs to reveal smooth, inviting skin. She swayed her ankle to grab his attention. “What’s this about, Wolfie?”

226 years
46 points
Bach held Ro's hand as they made their way up to his room. Their room. Even if Ro didn't sleep, he had wanted her to know that she was always welcome. It wasn't as if anything he had hanging out (any and everything) was a secret to Ro. Flirt as they might, but it was more than just that. It was even more than just nakedness, even if they did not go far. Not only did Bach want to be physically bare to Ro, but emotionally too. He had strong feelings for this woman.

And this gift was going to show that.

So, he swallowed his doubts and only stared ahead at hope. Hope that she would be able to partake in this thing that he found. That he formed for her. Aziza, when she came to Bach's bedroom door, pushed open the door with her snout. Ro went to sit down on the bed, and Bach couldn't help but let his eyes take a stroll over her body for a moment. Meanwhile, Aziza circled around Bach before sitting next to him. "I found that Aziza... she came to me with something that I did not originally know about. I'm more connected with her than I thought."

He walks over to sit next to Ro while Aziza sat in front of them. "You trust me?" And he held out his hand, awaiting retaliation.

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
Get your mind out of the gutter, woman! she thought to herself, him explaining more about Aziza… Sure, she and Draven had fucked in wolf form before and it had been fantastic each time, so the thought of beastiality wasn’t so far from her mind, but… well…

She was being fucking ridiculous.

Of course she took his hand, and even kissed the back of it. “Always have.” She smiled up at him, giving his shoulder a little nudge with hers. There was no hesitation in her answer, even if he looked for one. Even if what he was talking about was completely dangerous, she was already dead. She’d been through the worst of it already.

226 years
46 points
This was it. The moment of truth. The moment where he would find out if his efforts had been in vain. But... he couldn't think like that. If he thought like that, then maybe it wouldn't work on principle. It took concentration. It took will. And he was going to do this. He wanted to do this. For the both of them.

Bach grinned as she responded, kissing the back of his hand. He squeezed her hand back, his eyes unwavering, steady on hers. "Good," he said, nodding. Then, he turned to Aziza. "Aziza, 'ana bihajat lildhahab 'iilaa ealam al'ahlam." And because of his bond with her, Aziza understood. She inched closer to them, looking up into their eyes. "Look into her eyes, Ro." And the longer they stared, the further they would fall under, drifting to a different place...

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
It hadn’t been the first time Bach had spoken in a different language around her. She had wanted to ask him to teach her a few words and sentences, but other than ‘Jamila’, she hadn’t gotten around to asking. It also hadn’t been the first time he’d spoken to Aziza in a different language before either, so when she reacted to his words, there was no surprise. What was a surprise was Bach telling her to look at Aziza, into her eyes. Yes, they were beautiful but… Still, she did as she was told. “Okay.” Still holding his hand, she stared into the gorgeous dog’s eyes.
[/QUOTE]
226 years
46 points
And if it worked, if he pulled them through, Bach and Ro will have felt this sense of floating in darkness. Sleeping. Bach had already had his mind set on which part of the Dream World that he wanted to go when he looked into Aziza's eyes. He called it... Altumanina. Tranquility. It was a place that he formed for her, knowing how much she wanted something to call her own. And he wanted badly to give her that.

Altumanina was a beautiful expanse of land. A seemingly never-ending garden that held beautiful flowers and delicious fruits or vegetables that never died or rotted. Then, there was a house. A large one with wood being a theme. They will have appeared in the garden, near to the house. Bach looked around, saying, "Rosalia?"

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
As soon as she looked into Aziza’s eyes, it was almost like tunnel vision. What the fuck! Her hand clasped tight around Bach’s but the panic set in quickly and his hand fell through hers. No! No, no, no, shit! What the fuck…! Her mind and body slipped off from consciousness like falling from a cliff. But there were no fingers to try to grasp onto the ledge.

And then she was standing, trembling, blinded by bright colors that came from nowhere! What the fuck, where was she!? But she could hear his voice, hear it calling her name. “Bach? Bach!” Her voice was frantic, terrified. She’d been through death and earth as a munin but this… what the hell was this?

226 years
46 points
Bach sighed in awe of the place. In the time that he was making the place, he so loved to be in the environment and just... be. It was calming. And now, he was possibly going to share it with Ro... if he could find her. Right on time, he could hear his name being called, and he looked around. "Ro?" She sounded a little frantic and so rushed around to find her (because he finally had his two good legs!).

Once he found Rosalia, he called her name once more, walking up behind her. "Rosalia." He slipped his hand over one of hers, squeezing it gently. "It's okay. Aziza and I brought you here."

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
“Bach!” She continued to yell, eyes dancing around her surroundings. The place was… well, fucking gorgeous but what was a gorgeous place if she didn’t know where the hell she was or how she got there! Not only that, but she was alone! And…

She placed her hands around her throat, and felt the pulse there. A pulse! And it was racing! What the fuck! “BACH!” She was screaming now, and her vision was blurring! Tears! They were falling down her cheeks. Her knees weakened, one hand reaching out to brace herself against a tree.

When she heard her name, his gentle, soothing voice, and the grasp of his hand around hers, she spun around her fall into his arms, wrapping hers around his neck and clinging to him. “Oh my God, B-Bach… What happened? W-why… I’m crying! Bach, I’m crying! I have a pulse!” She sobbed then, a foreign sound, strained in her throat. It hurt! Oh, it hurt and it was so good!

226 years
46 points
Bakari had expected Rosalia to be a little frantic. Before they met and after, she had been but a ghost who didn't really need sleep, food, or a breath. But this place... it was different. It was Bakari's Dream World, a place where he could make it as he wanted it to be. As they wanted it. Here, Rosalia could actually be alive, so it was a change. A big change. One that he knew that she would come to love.

But... progress.

And she clung to him, Bach gave her lulling words, rubbing her back in circular motions. "Rosalia, listen to me. Take a deep breath. And yes, you can breath. I told you I was more connected with Aziza than I originally thought. And this is it. I looked into her eyes once. And I fell asleep. Next thing I know, I was here. In this Dream World. Aziza had brought me here because part of me had latched on to her."

@Stefne | outfit | music
33 years
Munin
22 points
Bach said to take a deep breath. And she did –a scattered, hitched breath that left almost gasping– and not just because he said to, not just because she could, but because her chest and head burned when she didn’t. She had to breathe! She had to breathe! She clung to him tighter, hiding her face against his shoulder.

“Oh my God, oh my God…” Panic wasn’t the right word for what she was feeling. With her racing heart and pounding head, it was all so much, too much all at once! Oh God, her body was pulsing! She listened to him speak as best she could, feeling his breath against her skin. It was… warm… She felt temperature too… Her stomach suddenly flipped. “I don’t feel good…”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll