9.01.2017 It's our birthday and we're celebrating all month long! We want to thank all our members for sticking with us, whether you've been here from the beginning or just joined a week ago. We couldn't have done all this without you and we hope to do it for many more years to come. To celebrate there will be a new event posted each week that will allow you to do things you can't do any other time as well as earn prizes! Watch out for due dates though! Once they pass that event is over.
The New York City Kiss is a collective of vampires that span the entire city and each vampire would belong to such a group. Any that have not presented themselves to the Master of the City to join the Kiss, is considered a rogue. They must ask permission to even come through the city before arriving.
Because the city is so large, it is divided among the ranked in order to govern as a sorts but all report back to the Master of the City. This is to ensure no rogues slip past their purview but let's face it, it's a big place. Most will sleep at our establishment known as Rhapsody in the underground of the Hotel. It is a secret to the public and not to be shared. Room and board are provided along with servant to feed from.
We drink blood and cannot go out in the day. All blood drinking my be consensual within the Hotel and outside of it as drawing attention to the vampires for human feeding will get you punished. More is in the rules. You don't have to stay in the Hotel but it is recommended for safety. any mishaps are to be reported immediately so as the MOTC can do cleans ups and yes... we do get them a lot. Keep our noses clean as we've been given status and rights only within the past 25 years, people still fear us so be careful with interactions of the newly formed RPIT and rolling your feeds.
Within the Kiss there aren’t many laws. However, there are a few basic rules.
Do not get caught breaking any human laws.
Do not kill or harm another vampire- unless it's rogues
Do not kill or harm a member of any allied groups.
Do not kill or harm another vampire’s pomme de sang.
Internal affairs. The world doesn't now how the Kiss operates, and we'd like to keep it that way. Outing a vampire in front of other is rude so be discretionary about your chat about being what you are in public settings and who might over here. What happens in the Kiss stays in the Kiss. We encourage mingling with other groups, just please no sharing of it all to total strangers and outing yourself is fine.
Rogues. Rogues are not tolerated in the city. Should any be found, they are to be reported immediately. If any want to pass through, they should contact Nova first before entering the City. It's a large city and it's hard to police but staking our reputation with the public in rogue attacks are not good, thus handling them to run them out of town or sending them to the Master is a good idea.
Show Respect. This especially applies to the Master of the City, or ranking members of the Kiss. The same goes with our Allies but they do not require to be bloodpointed to, that's reserved for our ranks and leadership. You follow us, not them. Politeness is required and not killing their own to prevent disruption. To bloodpoint to a ranked is slight of wrist or neck. To the Master of the City, due to blindness, she will still expect this act to be shown in gatherings as other vampires will need to visually see this, for her knowledge he will be able to tell by voice but hse also would prefer to kiss or gently touch the offered flesh in return.
Pomme and Servants. You treat your servants how you want. Although Nova understands cruelty to your animals to call, she would prefer this not to be the case as alliance's could very well be jeopardized by a cruel Master. If any complaints arise of cruelty to the local groups, you may receive a visit from your beloved leader... and don't you be touching her wolves. No no. Pomme's though, if anyone touches another's Pomme without permission, there will be hell to pay.
Don’t draw attention. This is mainly in terms of humans. Don’t draw negative attention to the Kiss in any way. The Vampires are pretty open about the fact that they are in town and they are here to stay. Most of the Vampire owned businesses publicize the fact that they are owned by the Kiss and should the public enter, we still keep a low key. Displays of biting with consent are made for acts and to appeal to the customers but we are to be exclusive with our displays.
No Rolling/Biting without consent. while this rule is upheld within the public's view, we all know it happens on the occasion. Nova has done it a number of times too, just be sure that you aren't caught and to cover your tracks if you do so. Roll the victim to high hell and leave it at that, if you cannot roll them... well... we have other options.
Turning Must be done with consent by law, we all know this can change according to circumstance. That being said, just be careful with who you turn and should you do so, it's a big no no to just up and leave your Childe. Make arrangements if you have to with another to Sire in your stead but to abandon them when freshly turned is a crime punishable by the master of the city should this become out of control. No one under the age of 18 is to be turned.
'outing' a vampire - it's polite to keep ones vampirism a secret in public settings. It rude to out them.
Nova has made an arrangement for the Furry Coalition. The Kiss will deal justice to her people, Rogue or Kiss member within the walls of the sanctuary. The offending party that has a grievance with the vampire will run the risk of being within that justice as well seeing as no term were given at the summit.
With the attack of HASC on Nova's ATC, she has allied with the Pack in order to help them hunt down their attackers. Everyone is put on the alert to watch out for these Hate groups and to report to Nova or the Enforcers. As of right now that alliance might be strictly for this or there after it yet to be seen.
All other Groups - not currently part of Allied
The other group will not be within the jurisdiction of the Kiss and all vampires are ordered to be away from their respective places of power. Interactions are sill allowed outside of their place of power. No other group will be allowed to kill a vampire, rogue or kiss member. Justice will be dispensed by Kiss or RPIT alone.
The Rhapsody - Hotel and place of living for the vampires. In the below depths there are livng spaces and escape routes. The staff below is rolled to high heaven and no on is allowed down unless they are escorted or a Pomme or Servant. The public does not know this is where we sleep during the day so let's keep it that way. Secret.
Carotid - a lounge bar that has singers, music, dancing and the VIP section for vampires to enjoy a drink out of the eye of the public. Many of the staff here is vampires but ti's open to the public for a classy drink and show.
Disturbed Salvation - The entrance to DS is a simplistic one. The door opens onto a simple room, it bears no windows, thus making the door the only source of natural light. Walls are lined in red brocade fabrics, draped about delicate sconces that shed a low level of light towards the single golden elevator door across the room. Inside the elevator a somber faced man, whom will quietly ask which floor, waits to bring you down. This elevator reaches nearly ten levels down, instead of up. The first lower level is the main club, and is decorated completely in hues of purple and black. Lights shed a hue of purple across the room, a single small stage is only lifted roughly ten inches off the ground in front and flanked by thick purple silk curtains, often adorned with band equipment, or where a burlesque dancer will perform for the night. Dozens of round tables and chairs fill the space, and a single length of bar, which serves libations for ALL species. Every floor beneath this one is styled and themed different, specifically designed to be free sex and blood rooms. From BDSM, to an entire floor that has been turned into the equivalent of a Turkish bath house, with the lowest most levels converted to hold spaces of beds, and coffins, for those that have decided to stay the day. DS allows mature sexual activities, open feeding, nudity, and whatever else that tickles your fancy on every floor, aside from the ground level entrance = (M-board)
rapture (own 50%) - Rapture is a new, high end adult entertainment bar (Strip club) owned and operated by a partnership between Conall Gregor and Castro Priest. A place where gender doesn't matter and female and male entertainers are employed. Uniquely to RAPTURE, it is geared specifically to the Supernatural communities and the multi-level floors serve different purposes for different kinks. The place is clean, the employees are safe and overall the building is guarded both for protection and for the privacy of the clients.
the elysian casino (own 50%) - Built in similar fashion to the New York Public Library, The Elysium lives up to its name with its Grecian style. Open to Natural and Supernatural alike, the Elysian is a grand casino with ample variety in games of chance, full open bar, 5 star dining, and much more. Visiting the city on holiday? The Elysium is still a place to see, with multiple theaters offering stage performances by comedians, singers, and dancers known all across the country. Fun for the family, too, there are multiple kid-friendly choices for entertainment including educational interactive performances on a variety of historical topics.
Sutcliffe Vineyards and Sutcliffe Breweries (25% as an investor) - basically get a residual cheque every month from them.
rapture - Rapture is a new, high end adult entertainment bar (Strip club) owned and operated by Conall Gregor. A place where gender doesn't matter and female and male entertainers are employed. Uniquely to RAPTURE, it is geared specifically to the Supernatural communities and the multi-level floors serve different purposes for different kinks. The place is clean, the employees are safe and overall the building is guarded both for protection and for the privacy of the clients.
Kiss Designs (bought it out when Eve disappeared) - A famous fashion band name (that way Chou can still work there and continue money flowing in)
MOTC | Belle Morte
- Nova is a blind vampire that was made as such by being kidnapped during the daylight hours by a group of zealots in her you vampire youth. They splashed holy water onto her eyes in hopes of making her less dangerous, not that she was very much to start with. She has newly risen to Master status and also that leadership. Gaining power quickly she has a long way to go. played by Sakaira
Temoin | Vittirio
- Quinn is 26 years old and a former survivor of cancer. Former, because she battled it once in her early twenties and won but was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer five years later - it prompted her move to New York where she had been invited by Kura and she had planned on living out the "six to eight months" she was given in the new city. She befriended a couple vampires after coming to NYC outside of Kura and one of them convinced her that she should think about the fact that maybe she wasn't meant to be human. Nova convinced her to let Kura turn her and now Quinn is settling in to living as a vampire.
played by Samantha
Conall Titus | Belle Morte
- A master vampire of the Belle Morte bloodline, he is known as The Investor, handler of all the funds for the Kiss. He is the reason why all vampires associated with the Kiss are so well off. He is also secretly DJ Moist Owlet at Carotid and is sought out at an international level but no one knows exactly who he is as he keeps his DJ identity a secret to everyone. He works behind the scenes a lot of the time and extremely loyal to the current MotC, Nova. No questions or doubt in that category at all.
played by Rinoa
Dimissie AKA Shadow
Menoetius | The Dragon
- The one does not remember his name, past or purpose in life. Only filled with blood and hunger he seeks one thing in life and that is to be by his Lady's side. To protect she that holds his fragile mind together. One who so sought to rescue him from madness in this futile effort to remain coherent. Madness. It is his being and his past a mystery with no records of his person ever being in the coffin so found in.
played by Dominant
Spathi | The Dragon
- Kaleb has been in New York for a hundred years. He didn't like the old leader of Kiss and he sure as hell didn't like Vincent. Thankful for the change in leadership, he returns to Kiss with the hope that he will contribute more to the society. He's a vampire of the Dragon bloodline and is exceptionally skilled at hand to hand combat and marksmanship. Kaleb's intentions are always unclear.
played by Slapshot
Lepída | The Dragon
- Ethan is a soldier. He fought in World war I and II. Gravely injured in the second war, a vampire turned him. Still, he follows the same acumen. He was a member of the NYC Kiss before the massacre, and he is a member still. After losing his sire who created him, Ethan is looking for revenge. At the same time, he wants to fulfill the urge within him to serve and protect. He pledges his allegiance to the new MOTC, vowing to protect her at all costs.
played by Mars
Rajinish Member | Marmee Noir - Rajnish has learned to bend. Not break. Though it has come close at times, Rajnish has managed to hold onto what it means to be here and even more secure a measure of freedom that enables him to act and do what he wishes. He is a complicated individual as can only be expected from someone as old as he is.
played by Gian Avur
Perses | Moroven
- A victim of war, and then one of its major players, Kyo earned a reputation for being a brutal assassin and expert in torture, to get information out of people. Though he never really cared about the information. Turned at the age of 17, he always managed to get his targets thinking little of him in the way of danger. All the better was the feeding from their fear when they fell into his traps.
played by Mr. Nobody
Member | Earthmover
- Marilyn Aragon was once a Queen in her day, and while she's no longer in that position she still has the mindset of it in some regards. She earned the name Blood Mary for a reason many years ago. Today, she's content with being a judgy bitch and trying to feel like she belongs somewhere while she gets to know some rats.
played by Gracie
Member | Belle Morte - It's not easy to hold onto human morals; even harder to hang onto anything like compassion when your bloodline is centred around lust and sensual gratification. That Aimée has done so is an achievement in and of itself. She isn't interested in boasting about it though, in fact she is all too aware that some would see it much more as a weakness instead.
played by Gian Avur
Member | Padma - Having been unknowingly "Rouge" for the last twenty years Brit has been unaware of the kiss nor its practices. As well as being quite unaware of any vampire traditions or anything of that sort. A couple of important notes for Brit: she refuses to bite humans, flat out refusing to drink directly from the source. She acquired a 'hunger ring' from a store which allows her one human meal a day without getting sick and helps a little with her hunger. And finally, she has depression- sometimes she's up, sometimes she's down. Gotta go with the flow of her.
played by Jo-Jo
Member | Earthmover
- Once a soldier that was taken from his divided homeland of Italy, and sent across Europe to fight for the rise of Napolean's Empire, Santino was shipwrecked onto an island in the Meditteranean and turned in order to save his life. From there, he has made many journeys to all ends of the world, visited many museums and seen much of what constitutes Art. He adores it all, and strives to create his own mark on the culture of the world's art.
played by Mr. Nobody
Member | Padma
- he isn't someone who looks for either attention or accolade but if you want the job to be done then Zahir is very much the man to call on to make that work. He is a capable individual and can handle spin with the best of them out there. Although he still on his own learning curve with some of the modern forms of media he is holding his own for the time being.
played by GIAN AVUR
Member | Vittorio
- Husband of Aliva Sassani, Kazem is Persian Royalty, born just 500 years after AD. He is worldly and has plenty of stories to tell of his travels throughout the old world. From Greece to China, Japan to Rome, Siberia to Spain, Egypt to India, he's seen it all in his thousand and half year life span. He doesn't usually have goals that do not pertain to culturing himself futher, but when he does, he is ruthless is achieving them. This has led to tremendous success in the business world.
- played by Slapshot
Member | Vittorio
- Wife of Kazem Sassani, and just as pampered, pristine and rich as her husband. She enjoys many things that would be considered entitled and well off in her ways. She loves her husband but does find pleasure in another embrace if so fit. A woman of high taste and just as cold when it comes to getting what she desires. She is a bitch, no doubt about it, but hey, play to her good side and you'll see just out nice she can be.
- played by Silent White
MEMBER | MORTE D'AMOUR
- Born in the time of Renn. Italy, Wraithe was a noble lady of high birth of the Medici line, but maltreated by her husband. She became a vampire of the Morte D'Amour line thanks to Marsilio, her new husband and sire. Due to the strain of her human life and becoming a vampire, Wraithe has struggled to stay on the thin line of sanity. She is bipolar, vicious and brutal, and can be quite cruel to those she gets her hands on. Though she isn't all blood and gore and tries to be sane and empathetic... Wraithe fails often.
played by TARARA
member | The Traveler
- Anya is a recovering drug addict...yes. She is one hundred and thirty years, and just recently stepping away from a stint of magically induced drugs that were her way of coping with losing the love of her life and feeling as if she had lost her will to live. For the most part Anya is a logical thinker, and does her best to see things this way, but the truth is she's a VERY emotional woman, and tends to make decisions based on her emotions in a given situation. That being said Anya is not an arguer, and if the situation around her is to tense, loud, or dramatic, it is highly likely she's the one standing to the side just watching it unfold.
played by Yvonne
Member | Vittorio
-Liam has lost his family, his friends, even his job, after being violently turned against his will by a demented, power hunger vampire. His moved to New York to try to gain back a sliver of his former life.
played by Dante
Member | The Traveler
- A newly turned vampire who is trying to find his pace in the world, especially when his old life comes crashing on him. He tries his best to reclaim what he had lost, his job and marriage. Gabe is the doctor of the group and likes to heal, he's easily found in the medical ward of the Hotel.
played by Mars
Member | The Traveler
- She was a pirate in her day, a blood thirsty cut throat that in the end turned to land out of necessity. How she views the world is still that of a need for power and blood. She still looks hungrily upon the world and that of humans for food... but then anyone that gets too close is considered a meal if not too careful.
played by Wonderland
Member | Morte D'Amour
- He is a coward and a traitor. Flat out, anyone is game for his possibility for betrayal. He moves on quickly from person to person depending on if they can bring him what he wants. Submissive in nature, he enjoys being dominated beyond simply that of the vanilla type. He goes to the extremes and deals in secrets. Be careful of this one, he'll back-stab you in a heart beat.
played by Wilsonicus
Master Of the City – Leader – Nova Stalking Horse- Decoy/Envoy -Rajnish Témoin- Second In Command - Quinn Cole Titus- Third in Command - Conall Astraeus - Public Relations - open Perses - Evil Doer - Kyo Aramaki Spathí/Lepída - Enforcers - Kaleb/Ethan Menoetius - Bodyguard/Assassin - Dimissie
Master Of the City – Leader – All vampires are under the protection and ruling of this person. Being the strongest in the city and most powerful by most standards. Brooklynn and Queens fall under this person Stalking Horse – Decoy MOTC – This is the position that holds the most need for a Master. This role would be to meet anyone in place of the real MOTC where real danger is possible. Often given with instruction on how to act, respond and what outcome may occur. The decoy for those that might harm the real MOTC. This position does not have high authority over others, but is a more a security role but to be respected for what they do in the face of danger. They would be envoy to other groups as well and attacking this person no matter the message is considered an attack on the Kiss and declaration of War. You don't shoot the messenger. Témoin - Second In Command - This person is next to follow should the MOTC be unavailable and takes over in duties. They speak for the MOTC when the leader is not around. Also they run Manhatten and the Bronx. master required. Titus - Third In Command - Is in charge of Staten Island and handler of funds. They Report to the second and MOTC. 3rd handles finances and business dealings to extend our reach in the city. Both legal and illegal. Master required. Astraeus - Public Relations - Is going to be our liaison to the RPIT, the public and getting the clean up crew to handle messy eaters. Master not required Perses - Evil Doer - This will be when we need something done the MOTC or higher ranked cannot do themselves. Normally killing someone and not always a vampire rogue. Disciplining another may be left up to this person as well if the MOTC see's fit. master required Spathí/Lepída - Enforcers The thugs of the Kiss. Like the guards that watch over events, keep and eye out on the room and if any commotion is started they are the ones to come up and drag you down to the dungeons. They flow orders from MOTC, 2nd and 3rd, but command all other enforcers beneath you. Yup you two are like the captains of the guard and security with NPC enforcers under you to direct and train. Master not required Menoetius - Bodyguard/Assassin - Normally this would not be required, but seeing as our MOTC is blind and requires some additive protection. They would be by her side almost constantly and obey without question. Loyalty is a must and yes she does send them out to take out those that have become... troublesome. master required.
The Kiss here was hidden for many a year before the laws came out to free them. There was a period of adjustment to being open about themselves and slowly came out of the wood works. Some lost their jobs as a result to 'coming out'. The Master of the City was rather a tyrant with his rule over those in the years until his end in Feburary 2016. He held secrets well and while he was fair, he was very in control of the Kiss. Things were not let go of lightly, and punishments were severe. He held onto his reign through harsh cruelty and yet, things were peaceful even if from a fearful perspective. No rogue entered the city without knowing and he was strict his punishments for them. He care not for other cities and their relations, keeping a tight hold only on his own.
Their allies were the Leopards only, having a beef with Wolves and the Rats were forced through compulsion to obey as he called them. He allowed those with Animal to call, to do how they wished, which was why the dislike between wolves and rats were so strong. One of his Masters called wolves and was more than a little cruel to them. All Pome De Sangs were free reign to him only except the Master's beneath him.
The moment his death and those of his Master's occurred, there was immediate an exhale of relief, but then those that needed raising were weaker or could not. Rogue ran rampant, those that couldn't contain themselves had begun to form little groups of themselves. Mini Kisses that had their own rules and little territory wars were had. It wasn't until that Kura came back that those flocked to him for bloodoathing and security once RPIT came in to handle those rogues. Safety was offered once more under him yet there were still groups that stayed from the Master of the City, liking their freedom and terrified of another tyrant.
Kura needing to leave the city brought on more fear being left to the mini groups and RPIT until Nova stepped in and her being blind has left a bit of underestimation of her ability to control them or raise them. Those coming out of the woodworks might doubt her, or think themselves superior. Some would come to her thinking they will still get away with their ways. Those that support her ... would know different.
Bloodline missions WIP
Signed in Blood - There are bodies showing up at the morge with mutilations women only that looks like the womb is removed each time and the bodies are getting worse in the scalpel like cuts that appear to be surgical. They are drained of blood with initials carved into skin JR. Why this is a vampire mission is because each victim was last seen around Carotid. Look into it, see if there are any vampires with those initials. - prompt lead 2ppl
Fresh meat - We need fresh blood in the Kiss now that we've lost some servants. It shouldn't be hard to find some willing to be rolled and obedient right? You and another are tasked with finding us some... suggested route is the homeless. It's not a pretty job but it's giving those home, health, care, and those that are crazy... sanity. It's pretty much a snatch and grab, kidnapping but so long as your not caught and finding healthy ones to boot. What you have stumbled across in this recruitment is that someone is already feeding off the homeless.... ew right? Deal with the rogue and bring us our new slaves while not getting caught for snagging off the street.... - thread 2-3 ppl
Bits and Pieces Ethan/Kaleb - The clean up of the Hotel is going swimmingly. Blood is being washed away and body parts being cleaned up, you witnessed vampires and servants killed... only one that you swore was killed right before your very eyes walks past you in the halls. You know the Pomme that was hers before the attack, you find out she's different than before... you do some digging and you find that there is no deaths of vampires reported from the attack. You know magic was at hand, so you follow her for a time, trying to get details. - more detail to be given once you reach this point and tag Sakaira for a prompt - 2 ppl thread
Clue anyone? - A vampire of the kiss has gone missing. He blood oathed but now... he's no longer felt. It is assumed he's dead but then how? You've been asked to find out. His pomme last saw him and clues lead to you find his body by the docks in an old shipping crate. His heart is missing and there are claw marks all over his body...or what looks to be claw marks but from what species? It's odd to say the least. - self lead 2 ppl devise ending, extra points for the twist. Pomme? Lycan? The butler?
Empty graves Kyo/??? - We learned form the vampire event that a Nercomancer servant gone mad from his master's death, raised another Necromancer from his resting place which caused the grace yard to rise with ghouls... that explains the Ghouls. But the revenants would have needed multiple vampires feeding off those people to turn them. Investigate the cemetery that rose all those ghouls and see if it leads you to the vampire that had created those revenants. - 2 ppl a mini kiss that needs wiping out.
Escapee- During the confusion of the Vampire event, there was a prisoner that escaped from the dungeons. He was recently captured and has information that is rather important. Hunt him down and bring him back. He's Traveller line and sneaky... you follow the trail at the bridge where his body is found torn limb from limb... what did he know? Search his body and what you discover do you tell anyone or keep it to your selves. He was a dog to the Tyrant King before, that much is known.- 2ppl thread tag once you reach finding him
Ranks- If you seek a rank, do a one shot of something that you think would gain you the rank.
Prizes +15 points
The Dragon - Unique Dragon power
Belle Morte - Unique Belle Morte Power
Marmee Noir - Unique Marmee Noir Power
Padma - Unique Padma Power
Morovan - Unique Moroven Power
Padma - Unique Padma Power
Traveler - Unique Traveler power
Earth mover - Unique Earth mover
Word and terms
Animal to Call - Each Vampire when becoming a Master has the chance to be able to connect with an animal and 'call' this creature to them with mental summons. They have to obey when called. Sometimes this animal translates into the Lycan community and the vampire can call the group as a whole.
Bloodpointing - Required by all vampires. A turn of the or neck to an upper vampire in show of respect or when having to make amends for a slight. This will be done to the Master of the City upon meeting and Nova will touch the inside of the wrist in greeting for formal occasions.
Bloodoathing - This is a sharing of blood between two vampires to 'blood oath' to the Master of the City. This allows the Master to give strength and take strength from those beneath them. Some vampires cannot rise without this bloodoathing if their sire is dead or are otherwise drawing off their 'bloodline' Sourdre de sang. This is not required for all Vampires, but without this Bloodoathing, the Master is not as powerful to protect their ilk. Non-masters as a rule do this and all NPC's are considering having done this.
Chylde - You were turned by someone, that makes you their Childe and subject to their slight control - reason being.... a baby vamp needs helps and cannot always stop themselves. This power may relinquish after a time.
Human Servant - When a master vampire 'marks' a human or Lycan as their 'servant' but which they share powers and extended life, this is a connection and not done lightly. See the vampire guide on being marked.
Pomme de Sang - “apple of blood”, a person that is a vampire's regular blood source and treated much like a beloved mistress. When you talk to a Pomme de Sang, you are pretty much addressing the vampire themselves.
Renfeld - A human that wants to be bitten, enjoys it and serves a vampire out of the hopes that they will be turned. They do not need to be rolled and serve with their own will in an almost fanatical way.
Rolled - Hypnosis on a person that makes them complacent or forget something. The hotel has staff of rolled that are too far gone to re-enter society and are merely servants made to obey.
Sire - The vampire that turned you. Its also considered bad form for turn and then abandon our Chylde.
Sourdre de sang - “fountain of blood”, the vampire at the head of a bloodline. It is considered bad form to attack one. Their power animates other vampires tied to them.
Stalking horse – a pretend leader that prevents people from knowing the true identity of the actual one. A front or trick.
Trimavite - When a Master vampire 'marks' their animal to call and a human servant into a tri-old of power sharing.
the laws and allies
Adding to Member list
Fill out the below to be added to the member list - fill out the RED with your OOC account
<img src=125X125 PICTURE LINK IMAGE HERE="CHARACTERNAME" alt=CHARRIE align=left><b> NAME - RANK </b> - blurb of your character - <i> played by OOC <i>
Master: Y/N animal to call: species (doesn't have to be an animal of lycan fyi)
<img src=125X125 PICTURE LINK IMAGE HERE="CHARACTERNAME" alt=CHARRIE align=left><b>
NAME <br> RANK | BLOODLINE
</b> - blurb of your character <i> played by OOC </i> Master: Y/N animal to call:
Applying for a Mission
Character: __________ Mission name: _________ Link to thread: _________ Short reason for wanting the position: ________
Character:Kyo Aramaki Mission name:One-Shot for Perses Rank Link to thread:Two Pounds of Flesh Short reason for wanting the position:Kyo thinks nobody seems willing to get to the dirty deeds. He'll do them dirt cheap. And have fun while doing it.
Character:Kyo Aramaki & Ethan Belmont Mission name:Empty Graves Link to thread:Empty Graves Short reason for wanting the position:Kyo must get to the bottom of it!
Character: Kaleb Hoffman and Santino Marcone Mission name: Clue, anyone? Link to thread: TBL Short reason for wanting the position: Enforcer and a Kiss Member looking to get more invovled
<img src=https://s14.postimg.org/nf8coo301/hq_pic.jpg="Kazem" alt=CHARRIE align=left><b> Kazem Sassani - Member (Vittorio Bloodline) </b> - Husband of Aliva Sassani, Kazem is Persian Royalty, born just 500 years after AD. He is worldly and has plenty of stories to tell of his travels throughout the old world. From Greece to China, Japan to Rome, Siberia to Spain, Egypt to India, he's seen it all in his thousand and half year life span. He doesn't usually have goals that do not pertain to culturing himself futher, but when he does, he is ruthless is achieving them. This has led to tremendous success in the business world.- <i> played by Slapshot <i>
With the BWP coming up... I'm doing some twists here too.
1) Rhapsody has demon guards... you don't know about them as they were previous members that were 'killed' in the event but managed to make a full recovery, as you all were pretty distracted to take no proper notice yet. Also revenents were part of that being taken over in the fight, if you so recall them just suddenly turning and vacating the premise's... This is not known, but there are a few missions where this might come up... but even still if you did know... would that change anything? Seeing as they are under our control and we are sort of immoral to begin with. Dun Dun dunnnn
2) Max has asked for help with the HASC hunt. An Alliance has been struck where we thought him dead before but he survived the attack. We're out in force to help find them but please remember to contact Jo-Jo about anything HASC. So far, we have found nothing, but this alliance might turn to help us in some mall way?
3) Nova's Human servant Logan Downing... has just nearly died from trying to expel the demon that was within his wife Lexa. He has sealed off Lexa's magical power at the moment, but she is his source of magic... so in doing so, he used up his reserves of magic for the spell and nearly killed him as a result. Nova has been also weakened for the month of August as she had to shove some power at him to keep him from spiraling too bad. This is for plot purposes to have him weak enough for capture at the end of August and Nova's own metamorphsis... This just happened, so any current threads posted before today, she is still at full health. More food for her to restrengthen, though...
Characters belong to their respective writers and should not be stolen. Do not plagiarize any content from this site,
nor duplicate the skin or custom templates in any way, because plagiarism is wrong and will not be tolerated.
The Board wide plot is over, prizes are posted and the update for our net adventure is ready for the taking. Halloween is being prepared for with the Ghost Sickness and we will be jumping into threads no marked as ORANGE. The Hellgate prompts will be running in tandem with this, be on the lookout for certain boards to be flagged for bad news. If all of this is gibberish, look at our plot within the starterguide.